I'd love it if you joined my readers. It's nice to know I'm not just typing into a black hole.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

December


I want those I love to know:

I wish I could sit with each one of you this holiday.

I wish I could hug you and share my heart with you and 

Thank You

For the impact you've had, and have, on my life.

I hope you are loving every minute of this time;

But if you are not, 

If you are hurting,

For whatever reason,

Know that it will pass.

You are important, appreciated and Loved.

ALWAYS.

NO MATTER WHAT.


Peace Out~

1 comment:

  1. cherie i miss your blog! i've been so behind on my owns postings and followings...ah, new year's resolutions...i meant to get your address and send you a holiday card...anyway, i value your friendship and voice and support and can relate with much of what you write...looking forward to 2010...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails