I'd love it if you joined my readers. It's nice to know I'm not just typing into a black hole.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Penises, Jelly Fish and Smidgen of Denial

My chicks are gathered, fed and bathed.  All the doors and windows are locked.  All bandaids have been applied.  The clock is ticking the sweet rhythm of bed time.  Ahhhh....


If you have kids, you know the sacredness of this holy hour.  Especially if you have boys.


I've mentioned my boys' energy level before.  They have three modes: breaking things, cheating death and sonic boom.


I love them so much it hurts, but there is nothing like that moment, at the end of the day, when I know they are safely contained... Exhale.



When I initially learned of biscuit's impending arrival, I have to admit, I threw myself prostrate before the gods and begged slightly favored the idea of a girl.











You know, to balance the snails and jelly fish with some sugar and... you get the idea.














Anyway, what do you think, ANY chance this could be a girl???
XX Crossing my fingers XX  
(she hums in denial.)

5 comments:

  1. i love your new blog cherie! it is so ACTIVE and alive and filled with life and love and personality and boys...much to catch up on...look forward to keeping up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, that could be a girl. anything is possible. I'm just sayin'.

    I too would secretly hope for a girl. (did I just say that outloud?) But if indeed it is a boy, when you see his face, you will forget all the humming, denial and wishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, not unless she has a penis. But, he could end up being the mellow, laid back type. I don't have one of those but I hear they exist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is a link on the side of MBC and I totally clicked it and here I am. I am your newest follower. Happy blogging. follow me back at http://www.maddieb221.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm a new gfc follower (Lisad33611)! Over from the Mom Bloggers Club! Great blog you have here! Can't wait to find out if you are having a girl or boy for sure!
    Lisa
    http://my2centsfl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails