I'd love it if you joined my readers. It's nice to know I'm not just typing into a black hole.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

So, As I Was Saying...

I miss you guys!!!  Well, I guess, I miss writing to you guys.  I moved in May and have had a bit too much entropy to keep up with life.  I've concluded that I won't be able to completely catch you up on my experiences, epiphanies, blunders... but, I will come back to you as I can.  I have done some fun projects which I would love to share sometime soon; so please, stay with me.

For now, I will leave you with this:
Tin tiles backing open cabinets to make a fun
dish display/design element to  the kitchen.
And there's so much more to share if you'll just hang in there with me!!

1 comment:

  1. miss you, too cherie! just wanted to let you know i finally committed to having a blog roll or a list of my favorite blogs on my blog home page and you are one of them so keep the posts coming...your titles and snippets of the post will be right there for me to click on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails