1. I find road trips freeing.
2. I absolutely hate chewing/slurping sounds, drives me crazy! On the other hand, few things are better than the sound of a baby sucking on a bottle. Go figure.
3. I gave birth to twins weighing 7.2 and 7.6. I wear it like a badge of honor.
4. I have been planning my tattoo for years.
5. I attended 6 colleges and universities in two countries, two states, and 6 cities to complete a bachelor's degree in a field which I abandoned 8 years ago. Go to college kids!
6. I once worked in a donut shop with a crazy boss who eventually shot his x-wife.
7. When I was about 4 years old, I went knocking on all of the neighbors' doors, looking to see if they would give me a baby brother or sister. Mom was piiisssed.
8. I love warm cornbread with molasses and milk. I love homemade potato/corn chowder with curry. AND, I love pickle and peanut butter sandwiches.
9. I've never smoked a cigaret.
10. I like to end the night with a bowl of ice cream. Mint-n-chip mixed with Rocky Road (Slow Churned).
11. When I was 16, I went 130 mph on the back of a motorcycle.
12. I'm a low maintenance girl in a high maintenance body.
13. I have a love/hate relationship with change. I crave it and then struggle to adjust to it.
14. When I was 12, I watched all the Nightmare on Elm St movies and couldn't sleep for 2 years.
15. I once caught myself on fire while trying to light a candle.
16. I always wanted my big brother to like me.
17. I have a younger brother whom I've only recently become acquainted with.
18. I have experienced varying degrees of trauma and have learned that, though I may be soberly grateful for the loss, I never fully recover.
19. I sometimes fear I have Alzheimer's.
20. Talking on the phone agitates me for some reason. I love the quiet of email and FB. I tend to appreciate solitude - maybe too much
21. All that said, many of my favorite memories are with my girlfriends. Wish they lived closer to me now. I don't make new ones well.
22. Cats are my favorite but I have three dogs instead.
23. I regularly fight my OCD tendencies. I still color code my closet. It just feels good that way.
24. I always cry at movies, but I fight it, so I end up with a big, painful lump in my throat.