- ALWAYS put the cap on after filling the car with oil.
- There is such a thing as TOO much oil. ))shrug(( Who knew?
- NEVER use the wipers to clean oil spatter off of the windshield.
- Police officers DO give tickets to pregnant ladies in beater cars.
- Country roads with windows down; very entertaining...
Other notes on general living:
- Three kids, three dogs, a guinea pig, and a pregnant lady absolutely CAN live well in a two-bedroom/one-bathroom house (as long as everyone showers and takes appropriate potty breaks).
- To Do: Learn how to build fire sans billowing smoke.
- Kids love roasting marshmallows.
- Spare marshmallows must be hidden.
- Never feed a dog marshmallows.
- To D0: Install doggie door.
- I love Trader Joe's.
- Trader Joe's mayonnaise is not OK.
- Next time kid's shoe goes missing, check the storm drain...
And what did YOU learn this week?